1N Coorg - 1N Mysore - 2N Ooty
(Pick up & Drop @ Bangalore / Coimbatore)
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Well appointed ac/non Ac room accommodation in above mentioned hotels/similar
- Complimentary Breakfast at all Hotels
- Other Meal Plan as per Quote/Itinerary
- Surface travel by exclusive air conditioned vehicle
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All expenses regarding vehicle and driver as per itinerary
- Standard service time of the driver and vehicle will be 8 AM - 7 PM.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry fees to tourist spots, monuments, etc
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc
- All items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve supplementary charges, that should be paid by the guest directly to the hotels concerned
- GST of 5%
Bangalore Airport - Coorg
On arrival at Bangalore Airport, meet our executive who will be there for your warm welcome and drive to Coorg/ Kodagu (275 KM/ 5.5 Hrs). It is also globally known as Scotland of east. Delightful journey throughout the journey enjoy beautiful slopes carpeted by coffee plantations all over Coorg. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the Hotel. In the afternoon Visit Madikeri Abbi falls, Raja's seat- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains, Madikeri fort, Omkareshwara Temple- famous shrine of Lord Shiva Etc....Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Coorg - Mysore
In the morning, after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to ‘The Cultural Capital of Karnataka’-Mysore. (114 KM/ 2.5 Hrs) On arrival at Mysore, check in to hotel. Afternoon Visit Tippu’s Summer palace, St. Philomena’s church and world famous Brindavan Gardens. Overnight stay hotel at Mysore.
Mysore - Ooty
In the Morning after breakfast, checkout from the hotel and proceeds to Ooty (120 KM/ 3 Hrs). Ooty- also known as Udhagamandalam, the "Blue Mountains"and the capital of Nilgiris district. Ooty is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is a land of picturesque picnic spots En route Bandipur & Mudumalai Wild Life Sanctuary, Pykara Sightseeing, On your arrival at Ooty, check in to the hotel Then Proceed to Botanical Garden. Over-night stay hotel/ resort at Ooty.
Ooty Day 02 Sightseeing
In the morning, after breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing. Places like Botanical Garden, Doddabeta, Tea Factory & Museum, Wax Museum, Rose Garden. The lake offers a variety of boats for boating, children's park, a deer park, a mini-garden etc. Over-night will be stay at the Resort.
Ooty - Bangalore Airport
Last day of Ooty holiday package after breakfast check out from the hotel and we drop you to Bangalore airport (310 Km/ 6.5 Hrs) to board your onwards journey.
If Diesel, Toll Tax or State Tax is Increased the given rate is not valid.
Vehicle will not travel on Unmetalled & narrow roads
Non Ac Rooms will be provided in Hill Station
Vehicle Ac will not work in ghat roads and in hill station
Deluxe Houseboat Ac Time will be 9.00 PM - 6.00 AM
Premium Houseboat Ac will work all time