1N Kovalam - 1N Kanyakumari
(Pick up & Drop @ Thiruvananthapuram)
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances, Taxes Etc.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Trivandrum - Kanyakumari
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Kanyakumari, 90 Kilometers from Trivandrum.
Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India's southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean. Visit Padmanabhapuram Palace, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Bhagavathy Amman Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Bharat Mata Temple, Kanyakumari Beach, Sunset View Point.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Kanyakumari - Kovalam
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kovalam beach. Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights. Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam - Trivandrum
After breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Trivandrum. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Trivandrum Zoo, Sri chitra Art Gallery, Veli Tourist Village and Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset.
Drop at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with SouthGuru Holidays