2N Kovalam - 1N Alleppey - 2N Munnar
(Pick up & Drop @ Thiruvananthapuram / Cochin)
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances, Taxes Etc.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Trivandrum - Kovalam
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Kovalam. 15kms from Trivandrum.
Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights.
Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam - Trivandrum - Kovalam
After breakfast proceed to Trivandrum. Visit Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace museum, The Napier museum, Sree Chithra art gallery, zoological park, science and technology museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, planetarium
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kovalam
Kovalam - Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. 150kms from Kovalam. Alleppey is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Evening leisure at backwater resort. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Alleppey - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. 170 kms from Alleppey.
The Idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. On the way you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Explore rest of the day along with the nature.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake & Dam & Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.
Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Munnar - Cochin/Trivandrum
After breakfast proceed to Drop at Trivandrum/Cochin Airport or Railway station.
If possible Sightseeing.
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with
If Diesel, Toll Tax or State Tax is Increased the given rate is not valid.
Vehicle will not travel on Unmetalled & narrow roads
Non Ac Rooms will be provided in Hill Station
Vehicle Ac will not work in ghat roads and in hill station
Deluxe Houseboat Ac Time will be 9.00 PM - 6.00 AM
Premium Houseboat Ac will work all time