2N Munnar - 1N Alleppey
(Pick up & Drop @ Trivandrum / Cochin )
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances, Taxes Etc.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Trivandrum/Cochin - Munnar
On arrival at Trivandrum/Cochin Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Munnar.
The idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. On the way you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Explore rest of the day along with the nature.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake & Dam & Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.
Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Munnar - Alleppey
Early Morning proceed to Alleppey. 165 kms from Munnar. Alleppey is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Evening leisure at backwater resort. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Alleppey - Trivandrum/Cochin
After breakfast proceed to Drop at Trivandrum/Cochin Airport or Railway station
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with SouthGuru Holidays.