1N Alleppey - 2N Munnar - 1N Cochin
(Pick up & Drop @ Thiruvananthapuram / Cochin)
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances, Taxes Etc.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Trivandrum - Alleppey
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Alleppey. 150kms from Trivandrum.
Alleppey is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Evening leisure at backwater resort. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Alleppey - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. 180kms from Alleppey.
The Idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. On the way you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Explore rest of the day along with the nature.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort
After breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats natively called the Nilgiri Tahr. Visit Tea Museum and Mattupetty Lake & Dam & Kundala Lake. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.
Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Munnar - Cochin
After breakfast proceed to Cochin. 130kms from Munnar.
Afternoon proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Cochin visiting Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace.
Overnight stay at Cochin Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed to Drop at Trivandrum/Cochin Airport or Railway station.
If possible Sightseeing.
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with
If Diesel, Toll Tax or State Tax is Increased the given rate is not valid.
Vehicle will not travel on Unmetalled & narrow roads
Non Ac Rooms will be provided in Hill Station
Vehicle Ac will not work in ghat roads and in hill station
Deluxe Houseboat Ac Time will be 9.00 PM - 6.00 AM
Premium Houseboat Ac will work all time