1N Kovalam - 1N Kanyakumari - 1N Madurai - 2N Munnar - 1N Alleppey
(Pick up & Drop @ Thiruvananthapuram / Cochin)
Vehicle Used : 2-3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances, Taxes Etc.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Trivandrum - Kovalam
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Kovalam. 15kms from Trivandrum.
Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights.
Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam - Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari. 90kms from Kovalam.
Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India's southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean. Visit Padmanabhapuram Palace, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Bhagavathy Amman Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Bharat Mata Temple, Kanyakumari Beach, Sunset View Point.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Kanyakumari - Madurai
After breakfast proceed to Madurai. 250kms from Kanyakumari
Madurai Sightseeing – Meenakshi Amman Temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Thirupparankundram, Gandhi Museum.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Madurai - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. 160kms from Madurai.
Enroute Usilampatti, Theni, Bodinayakanur, Devikulam Spectacular Views reach Munnar.Check in Resort and then Visit Hydal Park (Blossom Park).
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed to Munnar Sightseeing. Munnar is a nature lovers paradise with endless teagardens lakes on western ghat hills , basically it is a tea town. After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Munnar covering Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake.In Mattupetty you can enjoy Elephant Safari, Horse Riding, Speed Boat. (own cost).In Kundala Dam you can enjoy Pedal Boating.Photo stops at Tea Gardens & Rose Gardens.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Munnar - Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. 170 kms from Munnar.
Alleppey is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Evening leisure at backwater resort. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Alleppey - Cochin/Trivandrum
After breakfast proceed to Drop at Trivandrum/Cochin Airport or Railway station.
If possible Sightseeing.
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Tamilnadu/Kerala trip with SouthGuru Holidays!!!
If Diesel, Toll Tax or State Tax is Increased the given rate is not valid.
Vehicle will not travel on Unmetalled & narrow roads
Non Ac Rooms will be provided in Hill Station
Vehicle Ac will not work in ghat roads and in hill station
Deluxe Houseboat Ac Time will be 9.00 PM - 6.00 AM
Premium Houseboat Ac will work all time