1N Kovalam - 1N Thekkady - 2N Munnar - 1N Cochin
(Pick up & Drop @ Thiruvananthapuram / Cochin)
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances, Taxes Etc.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Trivandrum - Kovalam
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Kovalam. 15kms from Trivandrum.
Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights.
Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam - Thekkady
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady. 230 kms from Kovalam.
Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by indulging in optional (chargeable basis) activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride.
Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort
Thekkady - Munnar
After breakfast proceed to Munnar. 90kms from Thekkady.
The Idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Munnar is a nature lovers paradise with endless Tea gardens lakes on western ghat hills , basically it is a tea town. After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Munnar covering Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden.In Mattupetty you can enjoy Elephant Safari, Horse Riding, Speed Boat. (own cost).In Kundala Dam you can enjoy Pedal Boating. Photo stops at Tea Gardens & Rose Gardens.
Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast proceed to morning sightseeing Rajamalai Hills offering a spectacular view, Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary, home of Nilgiri Thar( very rare mountain goat), considering the ecological faunal, floral, geo-morphological and zoological significant & Tea Plantation.Later Visit Tea Museum & Shopping at Munnar Town. Evening visit Kathakali Show (own cost).
Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel/Resort.
Munnar - Cochin
After breakfast proceed to Cochin. 130kms from Munnar.
Afternoon proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Cochin visting Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace.
Overnight stay at Cochin Hotel/Resort
After breakfast proceed to Drop at Trivandrum/Cochin Airport or Railway station.
If possible Sightseeing.
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Kerala trip with SouthGuru Holidays.
If Diesel, Toll Tax or State Tax is Increased the given rate is not valid.
Vehicle will not travel on Unmetalled & narrow roads
Non Ac Rooms will be provided in Hill Station
Vehicle Ac will not work in ghat roads and in hill station
Deluxe Houseboat Ac Time will be 9.00 PM - 6.00 AM
Premium Houseboat Ac will work all time