1N Kovalam - 1N Kanyakumari - 1N Rameswaram - 2N Madurai
(Pick up & Drop @ Thiruvananthapuram / Madurai)
Vehicle Used : 2 -3 Pax - Ac Sedan & 4-7 Pax - Ac Innova
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation At Mentioned Hotel
- Daily Breakfast At All Hotels
- Complimentary Stay For Child Below 5 Years
- All Sightseeing, Transfers & Excursions As Per Our Itinerary By Dedicated Pvt AC Vehicle
- All Interstate Permits, Toll, Parking, Taxes If Any
- All Applicable Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air/Train/Bus Fares/Boating/Park/Tourist Spots Entry Etc.
- Any Meals, Accommodation Or Services Not Mentioned In The Itinerary, Hotel List Or ‘Inclusions’ List.
- Expenses Caused By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Rail And Flight Delays, Road Blocks, Vehicle Mal-Functions, Political Disturbances, Taxes Etc.
- Expenses Of A Personal Nature Such As Portage/Tips At Airports And Hotels, Insurance , Wine, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Boating Charges, Hard/Soft Drinks, Still/Video Camera Fees At Monuments, Laundry, Phone/Fax, Tips, Gratuities And Any Items Not Specified Above
- All Optional Are Charged
Trivandrum - Kovalam
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport or Railway station our representative will meet and drive you to Kovalam. 15kms from Trivandrum.
Kovalam is known as the “Paradise of the South”. Visit the crescent shaped beaches of Kovalam i.e. Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach & Lighthouse Beach. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlight nights.
Overnight stay at Kovalam Hotel/Resort.
Kovalam - Kanyakumari
After breakfast proceed to Kanyakumari. 90kms from Kovalam.
Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India's southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean. Visit Padmanabhapuram Palace, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Bhagavathy Amman Temple, Gandhi Memorial, Bharath Matha Temple, Kanyakumari Beach, Sunset View Point.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Kanyakumari - Rameswaram
Early morning proceed to Rameswaram. 320 kms from kanyakumari.
Rameswaram Sightseeing – Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Dhanushkodi (Jeep cost extra), Former President Shri. Dr. Abdul Kalam’s House, Pamban Bridge. Overnight Stay at Rameswaram..
Rameswaram - Madurai
After breakfast proceed to Madurai. 170kms from Rameswaram.
Madurai Sightseeing – Meenakshi Amman Temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed for a morning Madurai Sightseeing – Thirupparankundram, Gandhi Museum, Pazhamudircholai.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Drop at Trivandrum/Madurai Airport or Railway station.
If possible Sightseeing.
Drive back to your hometown with the sweet memories of Tamilnadu/Kerala trip with SouthGuru Holidays!!!
If Diesel, Toll Tax or State Tax is Increased the given rate is not valid.
Vehicle will not travel on Unmetalled & narrow roads
Non Ac Rooms will be provided in Hill Station
Vehicle Ac will not work in ghat roads and in hill station
Deluxe Houseboat Ac Time will be 9.00 PM - 6.00 AM
Premium Houseboat Ac will work all time